So then...

About Me

Welcome to my blog. My pen name is Eva James. I'm an aspiring writer paying the bills working as a legal secretary. Relentlessly bullied by my former boss, I looked for another job but the recession hit. Feeling trapped, I recorded everything in this blog, which serves as a revealing insight into workplace bullying. WEEK 1 starts the story and, as the weeks progress, you'll note what starts as banter soon spirals out of control. Sadly, it's all true. Whilst along the way I've found alternative employment, my passion for blogging about workplace bullying remains. Trevor Griffiths, legendary theatre, TV and film writer said at the outset, "I like the writing a lot: smart, cool, placed. If you were prepared/able to take your prick of a boss on, you'd marmelise him."

Tuesday, 19 October 2010

WEEK 107 Final Chapters

I’ve been dreading this week.

My Tribunal was scheduled for this week and the start of next. It was removed from the Court list ages ago, but the date loomed large in my head.

I’m full of questions. Still heartbroken about the terrible lies they told in the ET3, I can’t help wondering if they would really have been prepared to take their fictional masterpiece to Court. Surely it was too complex a web? All those lies to cover up what they knew to be more lies by HOWARD. There’s a possibility, of course, if my barrister wasn’t up to much HOWARD could have taken it to Court and won. Can you imagine the field day the local press would have had if I’d lost? Sadly, it’s a possibility. I’ve seen it happen.

I know I did the right thing getting out of it.

Perhaps it’s the writer in me causing me sleepless nights. Every story has a beginning, middle and end. And with the original ending rubbed out of the diary, I’m waiting on word from the publishers.

I hope they give my book a fair hearing.

Best wishes

BBTB x

2 comments:

Fighter said...

I can't wait to read your book. I am fighting my own battle right now. Still preparing my documented evidents happened at work. The workers comp people are waiting for it.

Bullied By The Boss said...

Hi Fighter,

You have my full support!

Keep me updated as to how it's going.

x

Bottom Swirl