So then...

About Me

Welcome to my blog. My pen name is Eva James. I'm an aspiring writer paying the bills working as a legal secretary. Relentlessly bullied by my former boss, I looked for another job but the recession hit. Feeling trapped, I recorded everything in this blog, which serves as a revealing insight into workplace bullying. WEEK 1 starts the story and, as the weeks progress, you'll note what starts as banter soon spirals out of control. Sadly, it's all true. Whilst along the way I've found alternative employment, my passion for blogging about workplace bullying remains. Trevor Griffiths, legendary theatre, TV and film writer said at the outset, "I like the writing a lot: smart, cool, placed. If you were prepared/able to take your prick of a boss on, you'd marmelise him."

Thursday, 11 November 2010

WEEK112 Remembrance Day

I’m taking today out as a mark of respect for those the brave souls who fought and died for our country and those still fighting for it too. So today I’m going to keep it simple and leave you with the words of Winston Churchill:-

“If you are going through hell, keep going.”

Wise words for all of us.

Best wishes,

BBTB x

No comments:

Bottom Swirl