So then...

About Me

Welcome to my blog. My pen name is Eva James. I'm an aspiring writer paying the bills working as a legal secretary. Relentlessly bullied by my former boss, I looked for another job but the recession hit. Feeling trapped, I recorded everything in this blog, which serves as a revealing insight into workplace bullying. WEEK 1 starts the story and, as the weeks progress, you'll note what starts as banter soon spirals out of control. Sadly, it's all true. Whilst along the way I've found alternative employment, my passion for blogging about workplace bullying remains. Trevor Griffiths, legendary theatre, TV and film writer said at the outset, "I like the writing a lot: smart, cool, placed. If you were prepared/able to take your prick of a boss on, you'd marmelise him."

Sunday, 14 August 2011

WEEK 184 Cramming up on Law


I’m taking a break this week from work and blogging as I’m determined to finish my workplace bullying book rewrite. I feel like I’m cramming for a final exam or something. Still, it’s going very well, I’m learning a lot and I’ll have a great deal to pass on when I’m done.

Talking of cramming, it’s amazing how many hardback American employment law books I’ve squeezed into one very small British bedsit.

Do bear with me. I’ll be back to normal next week.

Best wishes

BBTB x

No comments:

Bottom Swirl