So then...

About Me

Welcome to my blog. My pen name is Eva James. I'm an aspiring writer paying the bills working as a legal secretary. Relentlessly bullied by my former boss, I looked for another job but the recession hit. Feeling trapped, I recorded everything in this blog, which serves as a revealing insight into workplace bullying. WEEK 1 starts the story and, as the weeks progress, you'll note what starts as banter soon spirals out of control. Sadly, it's all true. Whilst along the way I've found alternative employment, my passion for blogging about workplace bullying remains. Trevor Griffiths, legendary theatre, TV and film writer said at the outset, "I like the writing a lot: smart, cool, placed. If you were prepared/able to take your prick of a boss on, you'd marmelise him."

Saturday, 31 December 2011

WEEK 207 Invitation

Invitation

Eva James requests the pleasure of your company to raise awareness of workplace bullying and celebrate the launch of her groundbreaking self-help book:-

Bullied by the Boss

8.30am – 10.30am, Monday 26th March 2012, Canary Wharf, London.

Entertainment will be provided. You're welcome to just come and watch if you're in the area.

If you would like to actually join Eva James in handing out flyers on the day and receive a free goody-bag of thanks on the morning of the 26th March 2012 do RSVP: bulliedbytheboss@gmail.com
Very best
BBTB

2 comments:

Fiona WordsBird said...

Hi again! Just been catching up with your recent postings ... the festive break got in the way of a lot of things, including our friendship. Apologies for that!

I doubt I can make it to your launch, much as I would LOVE to. I am working frantically hard and London, although only an hour away by train, is a whole day out for me.

However if anything changes, I'll let you know. It's in the diary so I won't forget. And I just know it's going to be a brilliant event. - Fi xx

Mr Fan said...

Hi, haven't been here for a while but I must say a huge congratulations for your persistance. I would love to come to your launch but unfortunalty I'm on the other side of the world (down under) Well done. x

Bottom Swirl