So then...

About Me

Welcome to my blog. My pen name is Eva James. I'm an aspiring writer paying the bills working as a legal secretary. Relentlessly bullied by my former boss, I looked for another job but the recession hit. Feeling trapped, I recorded everything in this blog, which serves as a revealing insight into workplace bullying. WEEK 1 starts the story and, as the weeks progress, you'll note what starts as banter soon spirals out of control. Sadly, it's all true. Whilst along the way I've found alternative employment, my passion for blogging about workplace bullying remains. Trevor Griffiths, legendary theatre, TV and film writer said at the outset, "I like the writing a lot: smart, cool, placed. If you were prepared/able to take your prick of a boss on, you'd marmelise him."

Thursday, 29 March 2012

WEEK 218a Photos of Launch 26.03.012

Heartfelt thanks to everyone who participated in the book launch, from the hands-on organisation to getting the word out on Twitter. I can’t put it any better than Adam Hollingworth’s post launch feedback. He was the photographer of the day, but he’s a lovely writer too. Check out http://adamhollingworth.wordpress.com
I’ve attached a selection of Adam’s beautiful shots from the launch for you to enjoy.



Federico from Kreate is in full flyer action.

On of my favourites from Adam Hollingworth

Capital Chorus outside Canary Wharf DLR

A little product placement


Katie from Kreate shows the book to commuters as Captial Chorus sings Sixteen Tons.

Federico explains the launch to an interested commuter.






Another flyer from Federico.

Capital Chorus gain more fans!





Such a shame it's all over! Thanks again to everyone who helped make the day such a success!

Very best
BBTB x

No comments:

Bottom Swirl