So then...

About Me

Welcome to my blog. My pen name is Eva James. I'm an aspiring writer paying the bills working as a legal secretary. Relentlessly bullied by my former boss, I looked for another job but the recession hit. Feeling trapped, I recorded everything in this blog, which serves as a revealing insight into workplace bullying. WEEK 1 starts the story and, as the weeks progress, you'll note what starts as banter soon spirals out of control. Sadly, it's all true. Whilst along the way I've found alternative employment, my passion for blogging about workplace bullying remains. Trevor Griffiths, legendary theatre, TV and film writer said at the outset, "I like the writing a lot: smart, cool, placed. If you were prepared/able to take your prick of a boss on, you'd marmelise him."

Wednesday, 8 June 2011

WEEK 168 "I QUIT" Sequence

This week, I thought I'd give you a break from my relentless blogging.

Ever felt unappreciated by your boss, but not sure why? Here's a hilarious sequence of photographs I was e-mailed yesterday from a friend:-



































Brilliant. Hope you enjoyed.

Best wishes
BBTB x

3 comments:

Mr Fan said...

That was a breath of fresh air, well done.

Bullied By The Boss said...

Thanks Mr Fan.

That girl is an inspiratin to us all.

And I'm sure she was fine in the end.

BBTB x

Adrian Melia said...

I love her, I don't love Spencer tho. I love the gaff, getting the HPOA wrong!!! That is so real world...
And Farmville, well...

Bottom Swirl